It’s not quite Father’s Day yet, but at Alexis Chateau PR, we’re starting our celebrations early. In fact, we’re several months too soon — but our big Father’s Day plans require an early start!
What do we have in mind? We’re on the hunt for entrepreneur Dads who still find the time to put their family first, and could use some extra PR help with their business. We plan to celebrate June 17th by selecting one lucky Dad to work with our firm for free.
Yes, we said FREE. Interested?
Who Should Apply
For this contest, fathers will also include:
- Adoptee fathers
- Fathers who lost their child[ren]
For this contest, entrepreneurs will also include:
- Self-Published or Independent Authors
How to Apply
There are no entry or submission fees for this contest. Simply submit the following information via email by June 1, 2018:
- Personal Bio (25 words or less)
- Family Bio (50 words or less)
- Business Bio (25 words or less)
We also need your response to the following questions in 100 words or less, for each:
- Who is your primary role model as a father?
- What motivates you to be a better father every day?
- What is the most important lesson you want your children to learn from you?
- What is the main goal of your blog, business, book, brand etc.?
The lucky winner will receive 8 hours of free consultation time with the firm. The winner will decide how this time is allotted. No hourly service is off limits. This includes but is not limited to:
- Website Building & Editing
- Social Media Management
- Blogging & Editing
- Media Relations
- PR & Marketing Consultations