After 13 years of business, there isn’t a part of public relations and marketing that we haven’t had a hand in. From working on video ads with clients in entertainment to editing the speeches of politicians to building websites for non-profits to writing content for other PR firms—we have seen and done it all.
However, experience is nothing without wisdom. So, we have spent the past decade-plus not just honing our skills, but also paying close attention to the areas in which we deliver the best results for our clients and receive the most personal enjoyment.
Over the past two years of business, more clients have been coming to us for specific services instead of a full-service package. Because of this, we’ve done away with our 100-plus-page portfolio. You may now browse work samples below from the specific areas that suit your interest.
Our graphic design work is completed by our Senior Designer, Alyssa Williams. Alyssa has been working in graphic design for 12 years. Her design work has included websites, business cards, flyers and even restaurant menus. You can file her full portfolio, here.
All our websites are built by the Director, Alexis Chateau. She has been building websites for fun since 2002, and professionally, since 2015. The client decides the general aesthetics of the websites, but we are primarily known for creating a clean, contemporary look.
Writing and Editing
At this point, 90 percent of our business is focused around content creation, content strategy and content management. All content is written by Alexis Chateau and Shadow the PR Cat. Alexis Chateau has been writing professionally since 2006 and has worked alongside her editor, Tristan O’Bryan, for about as long. Shadow the PR Cat is an apprentice under both and comes highly recommended. Here are the pieces we are most proud of.
- Historical Fiction Novel — Alexis Chateau
- SEO — Alexis Chateau
- Press Release — Broadway World Books
- Website Copy — ACE Tennis
- Business Blogging — Alexis Chateau PR
- Legal Writing — Cromartie Law
- Commercial Real Estate – Royal Commercial Real Estate
- Travel Blogging — JetSmarter
- Pet Blogging — The Catnip Times
- Book Blogging — black CATastrophy
- Lifestyle Blogging — College Mate
- Relationship Blogging — Elite Daily
- Humor Blogging — Alexis Chateau
- Product Description — The Moreau Witches Pillow
- Product Review — Tile App
- Business Social Media — Alexis Chateau PR
We have handled dozens of social media accounts over the years. However, these days social media posts are tied in with articles when we write them. Handles we specifically create content for are below. Next to each handle is the reason we are proud to include it in our portfolio.
- Quora — 1.6 million answer views, 20k monthly
- Facebook — High levels of engagement
- Facebook — 5-star business rating
- Facebook — Consistent engagement + 5-star rating
- Instagram — 6k followers + high engagement
- Instagram — Pompous PR puss
- Twitter — Credibility as a PR rep and philanthropist, despite being a cat.
- Twitter — 5.6k followers + our memes
- Twitter — Content curation
- LinkedIn — 1500+ connections
While media relations is not the crux of our business, as a PR agency, we have nonetheless scored some media placements that we are extremely proud of. Please see a few of them below.
As a public relations firm, our primary aim is to shape how people see your brand, and what they think of it when they do. We use all the tools mentioned above to shape your brand’s image. Here are a few examples of our results, below.
- World Traveler — Alexis Chateau
- Popular Lifestlye Blogger — Alexis Chateau
- Credible PR Professional — Shadow the PR Cat
- 5-Star Business — Alexis Chateau PR
- The Underdogs of Tech — Johnson Sainvil, Wil B, Sam Marrow
- Reputable After School Program — ACE Tennis
Our team loves to travel. From Alaskan glaciers to Mayan ruins, we get around. All our trips are booked by 1 View Point, an independent travel agency whose agents are members of our team.
As a travel blogger, our Director documents all her trips. Here are some of the places 1 View Point has sent her.
- Mendenhall Glacier, Alaska
- Arches National Park, Utah
- Mayan Ruins in Cozumel, Mexico
- Kingston to Montego Bay, Jamaica
- Red Rock Canyon, Nevada
- Mahogany Bay, Honduras
Get a Quote
Thank you for viewing our portfolio! Are you interested in working with our team? Get a free quote in 48 hours or less by submitting your information via the contact form below.